- Hybrid vehicles to reduce CO2 emissions, a commitment to sustainability.
From CILSA, ZAL Port’s managing organization, we have recently incorporated a new fleet of security vehicles that provide service throughout the logistics park. The objective of this new fleet is to ensure user’s, warehouses’ and surrounding’s safety and, at the same time, be more sustainable. It is for this reason that we have opted for plug-in hybrid vehicles that ensure lower CO2 emissions.
In addition, the new vehicles introduce a new image that focus on the ZAL Port brand and promotes the safety of the vehicles that provide service by incorporating photoluminescent stripes.
All vehicles are equipped with:
- Semi-automatic external defibrillator (DESA) to be used in case of a health emergency until the arrival of an ambulance.
- First aid kit.
- Signalling lights.
- Informative display of incidents.
- Spill kit to attend environmental impact actions.
- Communication systems to guarantee coordination in any intervention.
- Alarm warnings to inform the control centre.
- Loudspeaker’s kit.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Led signalling cones and beacons.
This electric fleet model with safety extras will be extrapolated to the vehicles of the other services managed by the ZAL Port.