On June 30, a conference dedicated to analyzing the business impact of Covid-19 from a global perspective will take place at the ZAL Port Auditorium.
Covid-19 Business Impact: A Global View of the Pandemic
- · Hours: 11.30am (door opening) – 14.00h
- · Place: ZAL Port Auditorium and streaming following this link https://meet.google.com/kea-tqpt-qyk
- Questions: Questions for the speakers can be submitted at the following link https://forms.gle/zyQ5JJzBh6T8VVpt9
- · Registration: given the limited capacity, prior registration is necessary for face-to-face assistance at email@example.com
- Organized by: ZAL Port and Maz Prevention
- · Download the program!
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Most people with COVID-19 experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover without special treatment. However, some people develop severe cases and need medical attention.
HOW IT SPREADS
The virus can spread from the mouth or nose of an infected person in the form of small liquid particles that are expelled when they cough, sneeze, talk, sing, or breathe. These particles can be anything from small aerosols to larger respiratory droplets.
You can get COVID-19 if you breathe in near an infected person or if you touch a contaminated surface and then touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. The virus spreads more easily indoors or in crowds of people.