On November 11, we will celebrate a day dedicated to reflecting on the new business reality in the post-COVID era. The event will take place in the Auditorium of the ZAL Port and can also be followed live on YouTube.
The new business reality in the post-COVID era
- Hours : 11.30am (door opening) and reception of attendees. Until 2:15 p.m. with farewell and closing.
- Place : ZAL Port Auditorium and our YouTube channel live ( click here )
- Participate :
- Sr. Alfonso Martínez, CEO at ZAL Port.
- Sr. Damià Calvet i Valera, President of the Port of Barcelona.
- Sr. Ricard Sayós Suasi, General Manager of MAS Prevención.
- Dr. Robert Güerri Fernández, Doctor of Medicine and Surgery. Infectologist. Head of the COVID area of the Hospital del Mar in Barcelona.
- Dra. Pilar Gómez Rivera, Medical Director of MAS Prevention.
- Ms. Claudia Kogel, Barcelona Labor Inspectorate.
- Mr. Joaquim Rios, Territorial Responsible for medical emergencies in Barcelona city.
- Mr. Pere Cregut, Member of the Barcelona emergency and emergency operating committee and Barcelona City Territorial Management.
- Dra. Carmen Aramburu, Epidiemologist and Director of the Health and Social Policy Area of the Central Government Delegation in Catalonia.
- Moderator : Dr. Narcís Amigó de Bonet, President of the Security Working Group of the Governing Council of the Port of Barcelona.
- Registration : given the limited capacity, prior registration is necessary for face-to-face assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access streaming : live day
Organized by : ZAL Port, More Prevention and Governing Council of the Port Community of Barcelona