On November 29 we will hold a day dedicated to reflecting on safety and health at work. The event will take place in the Auditorium of the Service Center in the ZAL Port.
Social responsibility: Safety and health at work
Hours: 9:30 a.m. (doors open) and reception of attendees. Until 11:30 a.m. with farewell and closing.
Venue: ZAL Port Auditorium.
- Mr. Carlos Carrasco, Director of Safety and Environment at the ZAL Port.
- Mr. Ricard sayós Suasi, general director of MAS Prevention.
- D. F. Xavier Barea Tomás, technical manager of Management Systems, HSE representative and Chief Auditor at DNV.
- Mr. Jacobo Cuenca, Head of H&S and Maintenance Autoterminal.
- Ms. María Font, director of Quality Experts advisors in implementation processes of socially responsible management systems.
- Dr. Narcís Amigó de Bonet, President of the Security Working Group of the Governing Council of the Port of Barcelona.
Registration: prior registration is required for face-to-face attendance at email@example.com
Organized by: ZAL Port, Más Prevención and Governing Council of the Port Community of Barcelona.